Sabado, Disyembre 11, 2021

16-Yr Old Pokpok, Junkie Pinoy BF, and an Ugly American

By Mortz C. Ortigoza


Alma, 17, - not her real name – came recently to the house with her one year old son bore to her by an old ugly American client when she was a prostitute in Angeles City.

“We mull to give the kid for adoption for a better future,” she told me insinuating thousands of pesos’ financial consideration as quid pro quo.

“Merkano ba talaga ito, bakit pango at malaki ang butas ng ilong (Is this baby American? Why his nose flat ang has huge holes?” my house errand boy Rey “Giting” Cajurao incredibly asked her curiously.

“Pangit kasi iyong ama kamukha ni Panchito at pango din ang ilong (the father of the boy looked like (Comedian) Panchito and got a flat nose),” Alma’s BF auntie Baby – a scavenger - butted in.
Alma told me life nowadays is hard as she earns only a pittance being a cobradores (agent) of jueteng (illegal number’s game) in Dagupan City.
YOUNG PROSTITUTES in the Philippines. They can be seen on the red light districts in Ermita in Manila City, Poblacion in Makati City, and in Angeles City in Pampanga province. (Photo credit: Get Real Post)


Her common law partner Arnel, 19, (not his real name) was jailed ‘because of palit ulo (exchanged for a kin who should be arrested by cops because of peddling narcotics – a non bailable crime in the Philippines).

When I asked our Cebuana labandera (laundry woman) Gina – a retired guest relation officer or known for the Pinoys as G.R.O (she told me the abbreviation’s G.R.O in Bisaya is Gunitan Ray O*en hahaha! Geez I digressed.) in some bars in the city - the story of Alma why at her young age she became a whore, she said that they came from the same place – a slum area.

“Sumama siya sa sister ko last year sa Angeles City kasama iyong mister niya na matanda sa kanya. Doon nag pokpok siya (She went last year with my sister to Angeles with her boy friend who is older than her there she became a prostitute)”.

The lived in partner Dado impregnated her with a second child – several months old now.

“How they lived there, did they stay with your sister?” I posed my question in the vernacular.

“Hindi. Nag renta sila ng apartment (They stayed in a rented apartment)”.

“Aba matibay. Silang dalawa ang may trabaho? (Wow, both of them have jobs there?)”

Gina told me that Alma sold her young 16 year old body to foreigners – mostly retired Caucasian in that Central Luzon City known for its famous, er, infamous red light districts while the husband stayed at home.

“Iyong mister ang nag uutos na mag pokpok siya (the husband goaded her to sell her body to male clients),” she disclosed to me.

The husband badgered the wife to sell herself to two to three foreigners a day for sex while her earning they used to buy shabu (methamphetamine hydrochloride).

“Oh, that’s why I saw her with some broken teeth,” I told Gina as my observation to people whose teeth became brittle by regularly sipping the hot smoke through a straw from the tin foil or silver spoon where the meth is cooked by a lighter.

Gina said that Alma’s lifestyle changed when she became pregnant with the Yank’s baby and went home to the squatter area in the Bangus City.

“Her lived in partner was arrested and jailed at the BJMP (Bureau of Jail Management and Penology) for the “palit-ulo” in selling illegal drugs and she did not go back to Angeles to continue her occupation,” Gina said.

READ MY OTHER BLOG/COLUMN:


Follow me on Twitter Send me a secure tip.


MORTZ C. ORTIGOZA

Follow

I am a twenty years seasoned Op-Ed Political Writer in various newspapers and Blogger exposing government corruptions, public officials's idiocy and hypocrisies, and analyzing local and international issues. I have a master’s degree in Public Administration and professional government eligibility. I taught for a decade Political Science and Economics in universities in Metro Manila and cities of Urdaneta, Pangasinan and Dagupan. Follow me on Twitter @totoMortz or email me at totomortz@yahoo.com.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento